HDR - Not finding what I need

ryan7783

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Maybe I searched using the wrong words or maybe there's just nothing on what I want to know but every time I search the internet for HDR, I always end up with 1,000 results telling me WHAT hdr is but none on HOW to do it.

Is HDR done in photoshop or am I missing something completely? I've seen a lot of very nice photos here in HDR and would very much like to try it but for the life of me I just can't figure out how. please help

There's a program called Photomatix that the majority of HDR shooters use.

Basically you take on shot with regular exposure then take more with increments of +1, +2 and then -1, -2 and then use photomatix to put them together.
http://www.hdrsoft.com/

thank you, kind sirs

I'll have to play around with this tomorrow.

The photomatix download will leave a watermark if you save the picture. Unless you have the code to totally activate it? ;):thumbup:

The photomatix download will leave a watermark if you save the picture. Unless you have the code to totally activate it? ;):thumbup:

I suppose I should be talking to you then. Interested in learning this code :)

You need to buy the code...
lol

and that is cheating

Artizen is another good one - bought me the full version. :)

http://www.supportingcomputers.net/

As for the code - If you are using the programme then it must be useful. Idf the programme is useful and you want to keep using it surely it's worth paying for. How would you feel if you left your job to follow your dream of creating software living on nothing for months and then everyone loved the programme and used it but no-one decided to pay you money for it? I dunno if thats these developers situations but I know a few people that have gone down this road.

Also picture finding out that someone else is going into your photo stream and using your photo's as a base for their own work and maybe even selling them?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back