HDR Panorama from Last night

After looking at it again, I would ask why the rocks, if that is what they are, on the middle left side of the picture seem fuzzy or out of focus where they appear to meet the water, other than that, great image and keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Considering that you were doing a panorama whilst doing HDR, did you have any problems with the clouds moving while you were taking the shots?

And the picture is great. Even though others have mentioned the rocks being lighter in the front, this doesn't detract from the image at all for me.

After looking at it again, I would ask why the rocks, if that is what they are, on the middle left side of the picture seem fuzzy or out of focus where they appear to meet the water

I think that compressing the image for web from 6000x5000 really effected the sharpness overall sharpenss. The larger versions and prints seem much sharper Also, its hard to tell from the smaller size but part of that rock is submerged underwater.

The version I posted here was a really quick edit and I went over it and fixed a few things before sending it off for a print. Pretty shocked no one picked up on the stitching flaw thats dead center. :lol:

Considering that you were doing a panorama whilst doing HDR, did you have any problems with the clouds moving while you were taking the shots?

The Trick is to pan fast and make sure to keep lots of overlap.

Beautiful, but agree, maybe you can town down the snow on the rocks in PS
but I would be proud if I shot it.. good job

Can you post the original photos so I can see how you made this?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back