HDR + Reversed Macro + Redbud Bloom

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried a twist this time. 3 raw exposures during Reversed Macro of some early Redbud Blooms. Combined them using Photmatix and Tonemapped using the Contrast Enhancements (not Detail Enhancements). I really had no clue what I was doing in photomatix, so any c&c is more than welcomed.

7620aa6a.jpg

7107711a.jpg

19f4c6f0.jpg

Well, I thought maybe these were some of my better reverse macro's so far. Apparently I'm going downhill based on the responses.

Shameless bump. 58 views 0 replies.

First time I saw this... But I'm sorry, I don't see anything here that is that interesting. You did a great job with the focus and exposure, but the subject is lacking interest.

I also don't like the HDR effect on this, in addition to what BoblyBill said.

Here's the non-HDR edits. Not that it makes a difference. A boring subject, is a boring subject right. Back to the drawing boards for my next RevMacro.

3f813037.jpg

d6d4159b.jpg

ac598059.jpg

Still not a great subject, but I do like them better than the HDR ones for sure.

Thanks for the input. While I kind of liked them, I should have expected this kind of response. I only had about 5-10 minutes to shoot these whereas my previous reverse macro's I've spent a good hour taking different shots.

Thanks again for the comments/critique.

Most reactions

Back