abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Colorado River

600-test-2592.jpg

Well done!!!

Perfectly framed, great lines, nice and sharp...only thing that sucks is the over saturated sky...great shot!!!

garrentee

Well done!!!

Perfectly framed, great lines, nice and sharp...only thing that sucks is the over saturated sky...great shot!!!

garrentee

I agree. I'm going to go over the RAW later and get it better. This was a quickie from the jpg. I drove up in the pitch black and camped the night before. It was a heck of a view to wake up to.

Probably blown-out. I'm not super happy with it either way really. My lone camping was part of a Colorado River geology field trip that I had wandered away from for a day. I found what I think is a cultural site where I camped; there is about a 80 mile view in all directions (on a clear day) from this point, and I suspect native Americans may have used this location to communicate with one another with smoke signals.

Nice!

Of course I have to ask where, If I were to guess I say somewhere around Lake Mohave up stream of Cottonwood Cove?

About straight across from Cottonwood Cove on the Arizona side- the cove is over the ridge to the right.

Most reactions

Back