What's new

Heaven is Blue

Wow!! Care to share your exif?
 
Love the wispy clouds. Just makes me feel sleepy and happy.
 
This is very nice!

I wish it was a little brighter though.... seems a bit dark/underexposed.
 
Beautiful

Thank you GB :D

wow nice !!!!

Thank you Amartin :D

Wow!! Care to share your exif?

Sure; once i get the original from my stock :D Thank you :D

Love the wispy clouds. Just makes me feel sleepy and happy.

Thank you Desi; but don't sleep ;)

I like the colors towards the upper left corner.

Thank you mynameaintdan :D

This is very nice!

I wish it was a little brighter though.... seems a bit dark/underexposed.
Thank you Stradawhovious :D
 
Beautiful image. Where was this taken?
 
Thank you. This was shot from Nelliyampathy Hills, Palakkad District; Kerala, India :D
 
What I liked was that I had to stop and look at it for a bit to understand what it really was. For a few moments my brain was going between clouds from a mountain view, but then would think, wait...is it really waves breaking against the rocks?

Very cool.
 
TOTALLY GORGEOUS SHOT!
The blue is a little too much for me, personally. I wish the bottom were more of it's natural colors. I can also really see the extra blue in the greens.
 
wow. amazing view that must have been. I love those wispy clouds, really gives you a sense of being very high up.
 
What I liked was that I had to stop and look at it for a bit to understand what it really was. For a few moments my brain was going between clouds from a mountain view, but then would think, wait...is it really waves breaking against the rocks?

Very cool.

Thank you EDL very much for your kind words :D

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom