What's new

Heeere fishy fishy...

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
Havn't been spending much time on TPF the last couple days cuz I've been setting up my new aquarium. So far I have 8 African Cichlids, I plan to have about 15. So here is my first attempt at aquarium photography, damn those fish move fast, I quickly took about 20 pictures and this is the only one that came out some what clear... still a little blurry though...

electric_yellow.jpg


Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
aaaw, that's a cute fishy!
...and i know they move fast and shooting through the glass is not so easy, but you've done a great job! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom