Hello (again) from Kentucky!

mutewolf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! I had joined this forum some time ago apparently (I have an account!) but I don't know why I stopped posting or whatever. Anyways, I've been doing photography on and off since 2007 or 2008 with the same camera, a Canon Rebel XTi but I'm feeling stuck so I'm hoping to sharpen up my skills before I decide if it's me or the camera. I've recently been learning a lot more about editing photos (I only previously learned enough for high school newspaper photography...we printed in black and white) so that has helped a whole lot.

Looking forward to reading and learning from the forum (again)!

Hi everyone! I had joined this forum some time ago apparently (I have an account!) but I don't know why I stopped posting or whatever. Anyways, I've been doing photography on and off since 2007 or 2008 with the same camera, a Canon Rebel XTi but I'm feeling stuck so I'm hoping to sharpen up my skills before I decide if it's me or the camera. I've recently been learning a lot more about editing photos (I only previously learned enough for high school newspaper photography...we printed in black and white) so that has helped a whole lot.

Looking forward to reading and learning from the forum (again)!
Great to have you! What do you like photographing? Would love to see some photos

Thanks! I love photographing animals, primarily horses. I have done some still life though.

tumblr_n4plubiwRU1qeysvgo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcxclvdiXV1qeysvgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6xs3fUYwn1qeysvgo1_500.jpg

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back