HELLO EVERYONE FROM CALIFORNIA!!:D

photobum

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Since i just mention california I thought it would be proper to post something from cali:)
$dark tree (1 of 1)-4.jpg
I call this "San Francisco Bridge Foundation" hehe, comment and critique please:)
Also one more thing why i posted this photo, i thought there were already a lot of people with awesome pictures of the great Golden Gate itself, has anyone seen how big and just as awesome it's foundations are?

Last edited:
Welcome from San Carlos!

I'm not much of a B&W guy, so I wouldn't feel right critiquing your picture on that aspect however, I am not a fan of tilted perspectives. They don't really do much for me except make me tilt my head.

Welcome from Sunnyvale

I guess everyone that isn't from California doesn't matter then, huh?

welcome, from lost angels here.
tons of lines and shapes in this image that can be used different ways to draw eyes where you want them.
are you trying to show depth, height, distance...? is everything in focus? was that the goal? perhaps something to give scale to it all?
my .02, keep shooting, GO KINGS!!!!!!

Of course not:) thanks for the warm welcome everyone, wherever your from:) I actually meant hello to everyone, coming from california;) cant wait to see everyone's photos

welcome, from lost angels here.
tons of lines and shapes in this image that can be used different ways to draw eyes where you want them.
are you trying to show depth, height, distance...? is everything in focus? was that the goal? perhaps something to give scale to it all?
my .02, keep shooting, GO KINGS!!!!!!

thanks for the critique jedi, this is exactly what i need, umn, my main thing here is the depth of the picture i think it kind of takes you in because of the shadow. Well atleast i was trying to use the shadows for that purpose, but you are right i wasnt sure where the eyes were gonna go i just thought it would go to the biggest diamont shape of metal and people could concentrate on the depth of that

Welcome from Texas.

Thanks richard and since iam kind of new at this i was just wondering what does tpf mean? is that a photography thing?
ps. idk if you took a picture of that squirrel you have on ur acct. but i think its cool how it looks like its sniling like that, almost like a squirrel portrait:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back