Hello everyone,

Patrice

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I've been lurking on some photo sites for a couple of weeks and decided to join one. My name is Patrice but call me Pat. My wife and I moved to Calgary about 10 years ago. She's Brittish and I'm French Canadian.

I've been taking pictures since my teenage years, first with a Graflex, then with a Rolleiflex, gravitated to Nikon FM-2 and F4s. Got a D70 three years ago and recently acquired a Nikkor 70-200 VR for it. I also use a Nikkor 85 1.4 IF attached to a D80 and a Nikkor 17-55 2.8 DX attached to a D200.

I'm certainly not a 'photographer', I just like taking pictures. Our 5 year old little girl is my recent favorite topic - she has no choice the poor dear.

I hope to learn lots, especially about digital processing and hopefuly be a useful and enthusiastic participant.

Thanks All.

Welcome to TPF Pat! I am a very new myself and have found this forum to offer no question unanswered and an abundance of questions that need to be answered. Plus a lot of just plan fun. So, jump in and post some pics of your 5 year old!

Hi Pat, great having you here at TPF! Post away all the pictures of your little dear one that you want, we'll never get bored. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back