The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good evening all,

Of course I have not posted in a while as I started my deployment back in February. I just wanted to say a quick hello and that I sure miss posting here and getting advice from the kind people I have met on this site.

This is not a technically good picture but I had a chance to meet the great 'Lord Stanley Cup' and have my picture taken with it. Such a strange place to meet Stanley out here in the hot dry desert but some old time NHL players came out for a visit and brought the great Cup along with them.

We even got to see some good ole hockey played out here in the desert.

Take care all. :):)

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Stanley_and_I.jpg

this is so awesome to see, even if its not technically a fantastic photo its meant to have power and it does!

Many thanks Myspacepix,

If any thing is certain in this photo I am pretty sure that Stanley is the better looking one in this shot without a doubt.

Take Care.

Thank you for sharing this great photo! I love how you can see the rink in the background. Looking forward to more photos.

Thank you for your service. My family and I appreciate it.

How cool is that?! 'Up close and personal' with the Stanley Cup. Thanks for sharing.

That is sooo cool! When I saw the pic, I though it was a great copy of the cup. Then I read your post and found out it was the real deal. I would have never imagined the cup ending up in the middle east.

Come home safe.

GO AVs!

Thank you all for your kind replies.

It is people like you that make it worth being over here. It's protecting the freedom for you and your families that make all of this worth it for me.

I will be back hopefully in the Fall posting again. And I was thinking mabey some of you could teach me how to do that HDR thing. :)

Most reactions

Back