Hello from Central AZ

DCollins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
weavermountainphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, all. I live in Peeples Valley, AZ. I've been shooting since the mid-seventies, starting with a Kodak Brownie camera. I spent time a ship's photographer for two of the ships I was stationed on during the eighties. Once I moved into SLRs, I've used Canon almost exclusively. Currently I'm shooting a Canon 5D MK IV, and my backup is a Canon 80D. I do, primarily, wildlife and landscape photography, though I can do portrait work, and I have shot weddings (which is my least favorite thing). I've done commercial work, and sold my work. At the moment, I am setting up a website to sell my work.

I am looking forward to seeing what I can learn here.

Welcome and enjoy the forum. We have similar stories. My first real camera was a Canon AE-1, which I bought in 1979 with the birth of our first child and now mostly shoot nature, wildlife and landscapes. I think you'll find quite a few kindred spirits here on TPF.

Welcome. AZ is a great photo state. You're very lucky living there. When I was a kid on the library squad, I would spend my whole time reading old issues of Arizona Highways Magazine. It had great photos of the state.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back