Hello from Paris

toni_paris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Good evening everybody !

I am Antoine, from Paris !
I am a student in law, and I'm really keen on photography since I found an old minolta SRT101 Reflex.
My website is on the link below (I suppose ?) , I hope you will appreciate my work :)

I use to go on photograpic forums like this one in France, but I need to work on my English and I decided to try to come here. Please be cool with my efforts ! :)

I wish you a good day from france's night !

Tony

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bonjour Toni, welcome to TPF. Would love to check your website but there is no link. ;)

Your English is good, no worries. :D

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Bonsoir Toni! I agree with Mitica, your English is good! Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much

OP
toni_paris

toni_paris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks !

well, I like english so it's not a problem, but I meant I need to learn some more vocabulary !

this site is a great dictionary :lol:

I had a look at my options file, I expect my site will be there soon.

I saw that there are lots of topics here... Would we advice me some of them in particular ?

have a good day ! (night time here !)

Tony

OP
toni_paris

toni_paris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi !

Just a question !
I would like to find a message I left on the forum, but I can't find where it is. Is there a way to find all the messages you write on the site ? a kind of special page ?

Thanks !

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
You go into your own profile (UserCP), there you can click on the link "Find all posts by toni_paris" or "Find all threads started by toni_paris". Since you have so far only posted 5 posts, it should be easy for you to find them again.

For other members' posts or posts in general you can use the SEARCH button and write down a word that you remember was used in the title of the thread or somewhere in the thread. The machine will look for the word and offer you a good many threads but still fewer than ALL the threads there are on the forum.

Oh, and hey: welcome to ThePhotoForum :D :D :D.

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

New Topics