Hello from Switzerland!

matthias bader

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi to everyone in this forum!

I'am Matthias - or in short Matt, living in Switzerland near Zurich and I'm into photography quite a while. I just realized the joy and potential of this hobby on a longer journey this year. And I also started to get focused which kind of photography are my biggest interest. Depending on my profession, I am an architect, its of course architecture which goes quite a bit with landscape (in which i am beginner). But my real passion goes with Food-Photography. Thats also one of the reasons why I am here. Food-Photography isn't that big in Switzerland and therefore I don't get to much useful feedback in swiss forums. I hope to get here more response and tricks I can use and gain more experience.

I'm working with Canon's. Mostly with the 5D Mark III, but also with my old 450D. I recently started working with Full-Frame, therefore my Lens-Collection is quite small but will be improved in the future
smile.png

With this few words i hope we all have a great time here together! And thanks to tirediron for the hint to this forum! :)

Thank you very much!

Welcome from California. Out here we like food and photography. Matt ... Let's see some food.

Gary
Thank you! I know!!! I was recently in California and its more or less the reason why I'm so in Foodphotography! All the well know food photographers are from Cali - or at least from the west coast.
I started my Blog yesterday where I post a picture every day, most of them food and architecture! It would be a honor if you stop by and - if you like - leave a comment on some pictures!

Here are the picture from today :)

Januar-2.jpg

Welcome aboard Matt...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back