Hello from WI

DanOzSTX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello from Milwaukee WI. I just inherited my Kodak Easyshare CX7330 (ok wifes Christmas present was a new camera so I got the old one, fine for me, Im used to using my cell phone camera)

From what Ive been reading the P&S's arent the greatest for high quality shots. I like what I have for the ease of use and the removable memory card. I like to be able to grab my camera and take it wherever I want and shoot a quick pic when I get something worth taking one of.

Heres is my favorite pic Ive taken so far. Its of one of my dogs, waiting for me by the back gate.

100_2234.jpg

I like taking pics of my dogs. The other one (whos paw is in the background) is all black and hard to get a good pic of. He moves too much and being all black he is hard to see.

I also like taking my pics and messing with them in photoshop. I need to improve my skills, but its still fun to experiment. I just noticed and even though I didnt upload the edited version, I shouldve rotated the picture 2 degrees to level out the fence.

Hi Dan, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Nice to see a photo of yours here in the Welcome and Introductions Forum ... you might, however, want to repost this in the People and Animals Gallery ... more members will see it there. Just my suggestion.

And from then on post more of your photos taken with the new/old/inherited ;) camera! :D Have fun!

Hey Dan. I am new as well. Nice shot by the way, but like you said, maybe rotate it a hair. If the lines are straight, they should usually appear straight in your photos. Gives it the structure.

My first decent point and shoot was a Kodak. Actually it was a DX7590 :D They are easy to work with. Its were I learned a lot of the manual functions for digital cameras which in turn helped me with film. I wasn't really impressed with mine though and upgraded. With a point and shoot, you are kind of limited to what the camera gives you. It doesn't mean you can't take great shots though. :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome. Im going to post the rotated version of that pic in animals. I didnt look in the galleries until after I posted it here.

Welcome Dan!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back