Hello.

PatrickSoares

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello good people,

My name is Patrick. I am 23. I live in a small country called Luxembourg, I was born and raised here. Originally, my parents are from Portugal which makes me a Portuguese and not a Luxembourger. I speak 5 languages and work as an IT engineer as a temp.

I've had a camera now for 5 years or more and never really paid attention to photography. It was until a few months ago my inner instincts started telling me I should go for it and learn photography. So for now, I am really into photography and already had the chance to learn about shutter speeds, apertures and ISO. Eventhough I still struggle with it at times, my skills are significatly better.

It's good to join a community like this, since nobody speaks English in Luxembourg and I am also seeking to improve it. It's good to be here and I hope I can learn alot from and with you.

(I've been lurking in this forums for 2 weeks now [feel stalked?] and I haven't found anything to complain about, except for the fact I'm jealous of some photographers).

While I'm waiting for the warm welcomes, I will go and take some shots outside :)

Instagram: ptrk_92
500px: Patrick Soares

I am always open for constructed criticism and feedback ofcourse.

Patrick.

Welcome to tpf

Most reactions

New Topics

Back