Hello

I called this stoat hello sweetie as it came running up to Susie and I when we were up on the South Downs for a walk, could not believe it just kept on coming so I got on my knee and took the shot. 70D and Sigma 150-600mm @451.

Hello Sweetie by Dave, on Flickr
It's beautiful!

Sent from my SM-A520F using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Thank you, as soon as I got to my knee to take the image, that is when it just stopped and looked up for me.

I called this stoat hello sweetie as it came running up to Susie and I when we were up on the South Downs for a walk, could not believe it just kept on coming so I got on my knee and took the shot. 70D and Sigma 150-600mm @451.

It's beautiful!

Thank you, as soon as I got to my knee to take the image, that is when it just stopped and looked up for me.
Then you were also very lucky ! But with a bit of luck the best photos get taken !

It's beautiful!

Then you were also very lucky ! But with a bit of luck the best photos get taken !

I do agree as sometimes we do get lucky in or photography, but we can also be unlucky too.

Most reactions

Back