What's new

Hellogoodbye - More Concert Shots C&C

R3d

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
378
Reaction score
114
Location
Washington, D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love the BW shots. btw exposure were good, framing were good. Maybe next time don't leave to much space above the head especially when you do close-up shots. :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Thanks!

In the shots where the space above the head is most evident I was trying to keep the rule of thirds in mind. I wanted to keep their heads on, or below the top horizontal line. Is that something I should worry about when photographing and framing people, or should I leave less space like Deo said?
 
'Preciate it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom