What's new

Hell's Sunset

XpdX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
66
Reaction score
3
Location
Israel
Such an amazing sky..

1.

eMule-1133636535.jpg


2.

eMule-1133634811.jpg


3.

eMule-1133645765.jpg


Thanks for looking..:thumbup:
 
These are all nice captures. I like 3 the best and 2 is good too, nice composition.
 
No #2 is fantastic the vibrant background and light workd really well.
 
I like No.1 more :)
the mix of blue & red/pink , wide view impress me.
 
actuallu, i like Numbers 1 and 3 best :D Number 1 kind of creates a nice blue mood, hard to describe... Number 3 is a great little alley sort of shot, great comp!
 
I like how the lamp "breathes" in No. 2, and the colours are absolutely crazy in that one, though I am not too fond of the tilt, but that is just my so conventional self here...
 
I really like the colors of the sky! Nice shots!
 
cool shots.. lovely colors! :D
thanks for sharing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom