Help a broke girl out?

annapierce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there! I am new to the forum and wouldn't typically do this type of thread, but I am attending art school in the fall and need to obtain as many scholarships as possible to cover the whopping cost!!! By going to the link below and voting for my image, you can help me out :) Just click the link, click the vote button, and you're done! If you feel like it, you can vote each day and pass the link along to your friend if you would like. Thank you all so much :)

Brickfish Social Media: Peacock Feathers

Again, thank you all so much! And also feel free to critique me on the image being voted on, and ask me any questions about it.

Something doesn't add up. The profile for the OP says they have 5 posts.

If you click on their screen name and try to look at those 5 posts only the one post at the top of this page is listed?

The OP spammed this message 5 times to different sections of the site.
I assume that the repeat posts must have been hidden by the mods (this 5 posts still showing even though only one is active on the site) whilst this one remains.

Since she didn't try to sell or advertise anything, four of her duplicate postings were removed. This one was left in the most appropriate place.

So I guess the forum is allowing spam as long as you aren't selling or advertising? I would, however, consider this post advertising.

"and wouldn't typically do this type of th...." Ive been told that before.

If it looks like some sort of gellatinous hunk of putrid pork and beef parts, and reeks of the aforementioned fat and gel's stench, then it might be spam. Selling for money, or selling self, with first posts, yep, I'm pretty convinced it's spam.

:lol:
J.

While its a decent picture, I consider this SPAM, how many other websites have you gone to and posted this?

Most reactions

Back