Help Fight Terrorism!

airgunr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HELP FIGHT TERRORISM !!!!

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So next Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-terrorist sentiment.

(My sister actually sent this to me........ :roll: Although I'm certainly all for it if it helps the cause!) :lol:

airgunr said:
HELP FIGHT TERRORISM !!!!

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So next Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-terrorist sentiment.

(My sister actually sent this to me........ :roll: Although I'm certainly all for it if it helps the cause!) :lol:

I'll drink to that!
Definitely the kind of anti-terrorist response we need......not only that but it would make for some great photo-ops!
Thanks Airgunr!

While I agree whole heartedly with this effort, the sensative part of me needs to point out something... IT'S FREAKIN WINTER!!!

As much as it pains me to say this, maybe it should be delayed until Spring. However, if this righteous cause goes forth I would like to offer my warming services to those that need it. :twisted:

Can we include other nations aswell? Eg Australia?
It's summer down here, so the coldies would go down a treat.
It's a damn good idea by my opinion. Just one small flaw. What about all the Islamic men who aren't married?

I would hereby like to offer any needed photojournalistic services for additional exposure to worldwide markets when this happens :lol:

Most reactions

Back