What's new

Help from Canada......

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am planning to purchase a copy online.... that is why .... :scratch:

Regards :D
 
Nice image you have there. Very interesting, the man with the two bulls and all that water splashing. I have no idea about the outfit running the contest.
 
Thank you Jeffo

Thank you Derrel

Out of my curiosity i placed my order for the book; hoping for the best ;)
 
Yes, very nice and emotional shot, nice work. Don't know anything about the contest community
 
Never heard of them. However when I googled "Boulevard of Photographers", I got a lot of hits, including many claiming that they entered, bought books, and were disappointed. So, my inclination would be to pass this up. I saw you already placed an order - any way for you to verify who actually cashed your credit card authorization?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom