Help ikelite underwater housing!!! I have a few questions...

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I didn't know where to post this. Figured I would try here first.
Basically I picked up this underwater housing for a really good price. it is in AMAZING shape, the seals are not rotted and all look to be in near perfect condition. The guy said he is %90 sure that it is for a canon elan. Can anyone verify that it is for an elan? And if not what camera it is for? Also if someone can give me an honest quote on how much it is worth, as I figured I would try and use it, but I just do not have the time to. So I am going to sell it on POTN or Fredmiranda. So an honest quote on the value would be nice. There is no port.

Any info would be appreciated. here are some pictures of it. Sorry there are so many. I figured it was the best way for me to find someone who can tell me what exactly its worth and everything.
ikelite1.jpg

ikelite2.jpg

ikelite3.jpg

ikelite4.jpg

ikelite5.jpg

ikelite6.jpg

ikelite7.jpg

ikelite8.jpg

ikelite9.jpg

ikelite10.jpg

ikelite11.jpg

ikelite12.jpg

ikelite13.jpg

ikelite14.jpg

Personally, I use a Nimar housing and it's never failed me. What I mean by that is, it's never flooded or cracked. Although I've dropped the housing quite a few times. I enjoy having a clear housing rather than an aluminum case(it's better don't get me wrong) but I clear because I can see, just in case, if my housing floods. I DO NOT want my baby to get wet.

I've heard good things about ikelite, I'm not trying talk bobo.

and here's a link of Pipin, idk if you know him but he's a pretty awesome diver and uses nimar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyAW10VrRM8&feature=related

You're almost 2 years to late.

New members that dig up old threads to put their first post in....should be banned. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back