HELP me please!!!

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im going on holiday day-after, down south to the beaches with a bunch of friends...
this chick i know... my cousins friend... she acts on tv and wrote to me saying
i saw your pictures on your website,and to tell you honestly,you have become one my favourites.
i have seen many people doing potraites,but yours trule dig out everyones individual personalities... good going girl!!!!!
I've been wanting to get some new pictures of mine for the longest time,and have been waiting for sometime just looking at peoples works that i can connect with.i would really like it if you'd consider doing session with me.i would consider myself lucky....
:shock:

what do i do? now she wants me to shoot her portfolio of sorts on the beach (she's also there on holiday)... i dont even have the eqipment :confused:
she photographs well... and i just have a few basic things... 350 d 18-55 70-200f4L not carrying my filmcam... suggestions on how to shoot and what/where.. im just confused:meh: do i need a reflector? what's a good time to shoot? evening sun? it will be warm and sunny (yay)
how much do clothes matter? i mean what should i ask her to wear? she has done a LOT of shoots before with better and well known photogs i wonder where i came into the picture :confused:

heres a pic of her

ce50ed69.jpg

all suggestions are very welcome .. thanks:D

Well, since you say that she has done many shoots before I am certain she has ideas, and I have seen your work and I have to say you do a wonderful job with what you have and I think you will do just fine.

I wouldn't worry too much over this, Mansi, thinking you'd have to photograph her "like someone else would". What she likes about your photos is that YOU photograph people in the way YOU do. That is the appealing aspect about it. And that is what she wants for her photos, too!
If she is willing to have you photograph her, she will also be willing to have so and so many sessions. In all different light situations, clothes, backgrounds and surroundings. You will have a BLAST. Make it as fun and as relaxed as can be. Don't think "It's a job and I have to be good". Go about it like: this is FUN and she is letting me try out everything I can do. (All you need is enough memory!)

thanks Ava and corinna...
i guess i just have to do it how i do, coz that's what prob applealed to her. Since it is a first time atleast i wont have much trouble directing a noob model. Couldn't have a better model for my first eh and she's nice looking too....
not something i want to do as a part of my photog career, but always good to experiment with stuff.
Don't think "It's a job and I have to be good". Go about it like: this is FUN and she is letting me try out everything I can do. (All you need is enough memory!)
absolutely.. thanks corinna.. i am looking forward to it ... shoud be fun!
hehe i do have enough memory i think ;)
2 1gb cards .. think i'll last 10 days thanks to the laptop
thanks again corinna :hugs:

any lighting directions? reflectors? poses?
i think i'll take a look thru fashion mags now ugh :confused:
just want to do something entirely different :D:boogie::Joker:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back