What's new

HELP PLEASE NEW HERE AND WANT TO LEARN

mike.james.dean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
West sussex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a few pictures of myself below that I would like people to play with if they have time to get the best out of them!

If you do this could you please explain to me what you have done after so I know for future ref'

I am still learning how to use my camera but would like to learn more about the skills used afterwards as well to help get a better finish.

So if people wouldnt mind having a go prehaps even creating a border on them that would be great.

I really like this sort of finish:

http://images.castcall.blue-compass.com.s3.amazonaws.com/portfolioraw/136/136775.jpg


Pictures that i would like people to edit and explain what they have done:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k308/mk1m1ke/IMG_1394.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k308/mk1m1ke/IMG_1395.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k308/mk1m1ke/IMG_1392.jpg

Many thanks
Regards
Mike
 
Last edited:
i think you like a pro..!! good shoot and what the camera is use??
 
I think you should focus on getting better images in camera before worrying after funky after effects and processing you can do.
 
I think you should focus on getting better images in camera before worrying after funky after effects and processing you can do.

Yes and I will but i really want a nice shot of myself to send to someone quickly so i can get it printed for christmas.

Ive done nothing but ready this forum for the past 4 hours :) You guys and girls are full of knowledge and skill. Thanks :thumbup:
 
I'm not trying to be mean, but just because photoshop can do alot of enhance an image, it must still be a good, well exposed image in order to allow for alot of the manipulations that the software can do.

If you are really in need of a well done, quick photo, and do not know the basics of either photography or processing to get it done, I'd suggest finding someone to take the photo and edit it for you.
 
It also limits what people can do when you only have grayscale color data.
 
My guesses would be no... Sorry. If you got some better exposures that aren't in B&W that would be a good start.
 
Its a low res jpg image. Can't really do much to that as working with jpgs is typically destructive to the image.
 
Just for shats and gags because this isn't really worth my time.

34sgdmw.jpg
 
I went ahead and tried my hand at it, I can never deny an opportunity to use Photoshop ;)
I just did some simple things based off the image you linked and said you liked, I didn't use your zip file.

COLOR:
1zl7ww3.jpg


B&W:
30krhqb.png


P.S.
The caps-lock thread title doesn't help at all. I hate people who use caps-lock for thread titles, or anything like that. If you want help on anything, try using regular grammar in your threads. Thanks.

I've edited your original to look the same, let me know if you want it.
 
Last edited:
I figured I would stick in a quick 2 minute edit too... what the heck.

xmas_tpf_1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom