What's new

Help Portrait

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone seen this? Help Portrait
I think it's a pretty cool thing that they're doing. Take a picture of someone in need and get it printed for them and hopefully for at least once in their life make them feel special and happy. I'm going to try my best to participate in the miami part. There is a group for most cities. Check it out.
tj
 
What an awesome way to bring a smile to the faces of people aren't able to afford professional photo sessions! And just in time for the hollidays!:mrgreen:
 
Ya it seems like a really cool thing to do. I hope to be able to make it out and help someone out.
 
Yeah i posted the same thing in Photographic Discussions. One person responded saying he signed up. I think its a really cool/nice idea. Suprised it hasnt gotten more response.

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom