Help young photographers out

Padawan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just applied to this Sigma Photo Scholarship and found out the public votes for your photos. So that pretty much means you almost have control of your own scholarship. Would anyone like to help me out and vote for my photos? It would be greatly appreciated :)

Sigma - Scholarship contest

No! If you were a regular member here with alot more posts then most would most likely do it. But there was a simualr request the other day and, it wasnt pretty.

looks like the website is dead anyway...

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database "lsdb3038" requested by the login. The login failed.

/include/starter.asp, line 57

lol...oh well!

Yawwwnnnn...
Have fun working at Burger King!

Last edited:
I would be so pissed if I entered for a scholarship but got beat by someone who "cheated" and didnt let the photos talk for themselves.

Spamming various websites trying to get votes tends to have the opposite effect. From what happens here with these types of posts is that people will go in and vote for whom they think is the best. And that is rarely the actual poster of the request on the forum.

So it works against you actually.

But considering your request, I doubt you'll even come back here to check any replies.

:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back