What's new

Herb anyone

DC Photo bug said:
Thanks dude.
You know any way to get my nick back. I miss the MPDC....


Thanks all for the kind words.

read your PM
 
hey, doesn't all this talk violate the rights of the criminal in question? LOL :)
 
DC Photo bug said:
Those are dime, ($10) bags.
$381.00 in cash. Dude doesnt even live in DC. He was just 'chillin' in the alleyway when he was arrested for a beer, and Go figure he had all that weed, and money... What do you think he was doing?

So does that make the penalty harsher there since it looks as if there was an intent to distribute? It doesn't even look like an once.

Pretty much a slap on the hand around here but all packaged up like that may be a different story I'm not sure.
 
You dont have to turn all that into to evidence... you know... you could... send some... to me for a.... a... a... A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT! Right! :D
 
SlySniper said:
You dont have to turn all that into to evidence... you know... you could... send some... to me for a.... a... a... A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT! Right! :D


A little field test?



Yeah distribution and possession are different charges.
 
megapaws said:
hey, doesn't all this talk violate the rights of the criminal in question? LOL :)
nope, as long as we don't mention his real name... :)
 
LittleMan said:
nope, as long as we don't mention his real name... :)
Correct.
Thats why I also didnt post his photo.

Just thought it was another side of DC, that many dont know is out there. Many do however...
 
DC Photobug/mpdc,

The Weekly Challenge is your town (or something close)...You should post this in there as well...definitely makes me think of good ole Southeast (fortunately, I live in NW, so I am FAR, FAR away). OK, so I live in Takoma, right new NE, so not that far.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom