What's new

Here are some newer shots I've taken

Reece Man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalispell, MT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't posted anything for a while so here are some for you guys to check out. C&C always welcome.

#1
BarnBW.jpg


#2
TreeCoveredHills-1.jpg


#3
StormOverBayBW.jpg


#4
WeepingRose.jpg


#5
Kitty-1.jpg


#6
MtHoodClouds.jpg


#7
SquirrelyCreek.jpg


#8
Stormapproaching-1.jpg


#9
CaveFormation.jpg


#10
DirtRoadFence.jpg
 
I thought that looked like Mt. Hood!
 
There's a lot of pictures, most of them are nice, but no.4 & 5 doesn't fit in, they look ... different than the other pictures.
 
Too many images here to comment on each one. The cat however seems to be over sharpened. And I have to say that the first image is outstanding, I love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom