What's new

Here lizard, lizard, lizard.

nomaddan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
Location
Orlando, FL
Acouple of shots of some lizards that figured I was safe enough to pose for. Same species, onr male and one female, I think.

5645-Lizard_02.jpg


5645-Lizard_01.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
Awesome! I love the expression on thier faces. Idk what kind of lizrd theyare, but they are a male/female. See the crest on the top one? Definetly a male :)Great work
 
Really nice! Sharp and crisp with awesome bokeh.
 
Thanks for the feedback. I know they are a type Anole but thats it. I couldn't believe how close they let me get. I ended up about six in ches from them:wink: .
 
beautiful bokeh and clarity to both of these images. well captured. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom