here ya go Amanda

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
you start up the color IR thread in themes ;)

31023287-L.jpg

so dumb question, what is IR?
all it means to me is Infared and a method of characterizing molecules in chemistry...

holy ... i love that... that is a great idea....creepy with a hint of intrigue...

i need that blown up into a huge poster for over my bed/coffin.....( just kidding about the bed...)

great idea jon.. great idea.... love the colors..

fightheheathens said:
all it means to me is Infared and a method of characterizing molecules in chemistry...

Should mean the same here. You can add an IR filter to your camera to get some different looking photos, or play around in PS to get similar looks.

and ... Love the photo:thumbup:

aprilraven said:
i need that blown up into a huge poster for over my bed/coffin.....( just kidding about the bed...)

:lmao: u r definitely ill!

Awesome Jon!!! Nice choice of photo to apply the IR to. I'll get over to the themes and start the thread now ;) Great idea!!!

STILLALIVE said:
so how do you get the time to walk around Arlington National cemetary

i live here goofey! .... and don't work :greenpbl:

fightheheathens said:

Errm... I don't believe you can classify molecules as infrared. IR is a certain frequency range for electromagnetic radiation, thus it is more of a classification for photons. Anyway, in photography IR basically refers to taking photos with film or digital sensors that are sensitive only to infrared light. There are some films out there that are sensitive to the IR spectrum. Additionally, most digital cameras are at least somewhat sensitive to IR, allowing you to attach a filter to the front of your lens to shift your photos into the IR spectrum. However you do it, it can create some pretty crazy effects. There are also ways to simulate the same kinds of effects in Photoshop.

STILLALIVE said:
i know you live there i was wondering if you worked. so do you have any cameras u would be willing to sell me?

no, but i've got a few D70's you can have....i'm going back to snapshots for now :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back