HERTZ: king spammer!!!!!!!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Congrats!!!!! Hertz hit the 1000 mark!!!! Fella, you've climbed the numbers faster than I've seen anyone. Here's a hurrah for the King Spammer (and a bunny to grow on)!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :albino:

mygrain have you been huffing glue again? read alittle further down to the " thief in the night" thread...

poor mygrain... :p :p :p :p

md

MDowdey said:
mygrain have you been huffing glue again? read alittle further down to the " thief in the night" thread...

md

:mygrain puts down the glue bottle: HUH? OH! Hey he's not supposed to toot his own horn!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll he gets the double whammy for being such a spammer!!!!!

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:

md

:mygrain puts down the glue bottle: HUH? OH! Hey he's not supposed to toot his own horn!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll he gets the double whammy for being such a spammer!!!!!

here here!!!!

congrats again hertzy ole boy!!!!!!!!

md

You weren't before...but they've been secretly taking steroids in the form of "sports cremes" and "muscle rubs" so now they are beefed up, angry, phsycho dwarves!

core_17 said:
You weren't before...but they've been secretly taking steroids in the form of "sports cremes" and "muscle rubs" so now they are beefed up, angry, phsycho dwarves!

but do they hit 75 homers a season?

md

MDowdey said:
core_17 said:

md

Between the seven of them, yes. But they are more focused on beating the crap out of the fans that throw beer on them.

(I'm gonna hit all the sports fiascos, I think :) )

MDowdey said:
core_17 said:

md

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How could I not fail to be a Prince among spam with you Csars, Potentates and Emperors of spamming and thread hijacking to show me how it should really be done ;-)

photogoddess said:
And for being such a good little spammer and forum supporter, you get extra time in my dungeon. Now put on that bear suit now!!! :whip:

I've been hoping you'd say that all day, Mistress PG :sillysmi:

Awwww... couldn't you have got MD to wash it after he used it?

Most reactions

Back