Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and he only has 20 posts til 4000! I thought I'd start a 'cheer him on' thread! :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Core :D

I was hoping to sneak by...unnoticed...like I did at 3000.

core_17 said:
Awww! So is this an unwanted thread?

No, not at at all....I apreciate it...I really do. :hug::

I just don't put much stock on post counts. Although I would like to point out that I have not once posted anything in the word association thread. :D

I agree about not putting much stock into post counts. Just look at mine 630ish and I am loved by all here!

tmpadmin said:
So Mike, what are you gonna do once you hit the big 4000?

I'm starting a photography course this weekend...so I'll finally know what I'm talking about. :lol:

The weekend has passed, are you now an "expert"?

Not yet...but I'm getting closer. :D

The first class was pretty good, although at times I felt that it was pretty basic...which was good for most of the students. Most of the time was spent trying to get everyone to understand the principle of [For a dark scene, subtract light...for a light scene, add light]. That can be a tough idea to understand at first so it does take some time to learn. I have three more hours of this class next Saturday.

This experience has turned me on to the classes though...I will definitely take more. The teacher was really great but I don't think that he teaches the more advanced or specific classes.

Congrats Big Mike ! You have been a huge help to me and others in the Q and A section. Thx for all the help.

Most reactions

Back