Hey all!

FrankAnzalone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, it's finally time I join this forum. After lurking for months and gaining invaluable knowledge, why not pour into it a little myself.

My name is Frank, and I'm a 17-year-old photographer in Austin, Texas. I do sports, concert, and motorsports photography, but I've dabbled in pretty much everything- recently including long exposures. I bought my first DSLR (Rebel T6) about a year ago, and now I shoot mainly with my 7D Mark II and sometimes a 6D.

I do lots of production and media work for my church, such as interviews, event photos, and my personal favorite, worship photos. With the setup they have, it's practically a concert every Sunday.

If you want to check out some of my work, I'd encourage you to go to my Instagram:
www.instagram.com/frank_anzalone/

and my portfolio site (that I really need to put some new photos on!):
www.anzalonemedia.com

More recently I've been trying to focus on making money with photography. I believe my photos and skills are plenty good to sell, but as a 17-YO my market is quite a bit limited. I shoot a few times a year out at Circuit of the Americas, Austin's local Formula One track, but I never find magazines willing to work with someone my age. Same thing goes with concerts, and sporting events.

Any tips on that subject would be much appreciated, and thank you in advance for welcoming me to the forum. I'm happy to be here!

Hello Frank !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back