Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
users.livejournal.com
New girly here. I'm a 22 year old from Morgantown, WV. I attend WVU as an advertising major with an art history minor. I am getting ready to teach myself darkroom, and hope to learn everything I can from all of you! I am trying to start up a side business of doing photography for people. I am quite new to the manual settings on my camera, as I just finished up a photojournalism class last semester. I won't ever go back to automatic! (Unless it's my digi cam cause I'm poor.) Anyways, just thought I'd say hey! :lovey:

A manual convert! Hooooray!... :lol:

Welcome to TPF, enjoy your stay.

Hi Ashli, welcome to TPF! :)

Check out the darkroom forum for some tips and any questions you might have while learning. We have lots of film lovers on board here ready to help!

New girly here. I'm a 22 year old from Morgantown, WV. I attend WVU as an advertising major with an art history minor. I am getting ready to teach myself darkroom, and hope to learn everything I can from all of you! I am trying to start up a side business of doing photography for people. I am quite new to the manual settings on my camera, as I just finished up a photojournalism class last semester. I won't ever go back to automatic! (Unless it's my digi cam cause I'm poor.) Anyways, just thought I'd say hey! :lovey:
Welcome, a good site for info and style. Remember, the best image you'll make is the one you "see" before you
press the shutter button!
Practice a lot of street photography it will be a good training thing for your photojournalism. That camera you already have is a good place to start, no need to get into a complicated system---yet. You'll learn as time and practice build! Good luck and go for it!

Last edited:
Zombie from 2006; OP hasn't been back since 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back