Hey Mom!

SCraig

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
sc-photo-tn.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Mom! Hey Mom! Hey Mom! Watch This! Hey Mom! Hey Mom!

2012-07-28-02.jpg

Nice shot although the water makes it look kind of dark to my eyes. Also a lower angle would have been nicer IMHO but I know that you probably got the best out of the situation.
Cheers

I really like how the water turned out. Not too dark for me. Like swirling emerald.

Thanks guys. The green water is actually why I went. I shot some there a few weeks ago that turned out pretty well, but the duck at the time was a pure white duck. The white duck was nowhere to be seen yesterday and the only available subject was this hen Mallard and her young.

I agree that lower would have been better, good eye! I was about as low as I was willing to go though. There are a number of Canadian Geese that live around there and they leave their droppings everywhere. I picked a relatively clean spot to kneel but laying down was out of the question. The paved bank is about 18 inches above the water level so even kneeled down I was higher that I would have preferred, but short of getting in the water or laying in the goose crap that was about all I could do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back