What's new

Hey Olympus shooters

Hobs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey All,
I'm getting my first SLR, an Oly E-620, in a few days (it's in the mail:D) and wanted to throw out a quick question.

Do you have any Olympus DSLR specific tips, tricks, or things to avoid?

I've been doing a lot of research and each camera brand seems to have their own strengths and quirks. Just wanted to see if I could avoid a couple of sessions at the school of hard knocks and screwed up shots.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom