What's new

HHI Lighthouse, gentle C & C welcome.

I like your photo - it looks nice and sharp, I like the lighting and the shadows on the grass/path and I like the way it leads down to the lighthouse in the background. :thumbup:

See - now that wasn't so bad was it? Nothing to get all het up about :hugs:
 
There may be better compositional possibilities, yet i like this for its rich colors

Regards :D
 
I like the foreground a lot, I just wish the actual lighthouse wasn't quite so blown out
 
I like your photo - it looks nice and sharp, I like the lighting and the shadows on the grass/path and I like the way it leads down to the lighthouse in the background. :thumbup:

See - now that wasn't so bad was it? Nothing to get all het up about :hugs:

TYVM Tish.
 
I like the foreground a lot, I just wish the actual lighthouse wasn't quite so blown out

Your correct abouut the lighthouse being blown out. Have to check to see if I have anothe shot. Thanks for your input.
 
OMG, went back to look at this photo again and much to my surprise, it was taken with my wife's P&S, not my DSLR??????? A senior moment, perhaps.:lol:
 
I still like it :thumbup:
 
To me the colors seem way off, like waaay too vibrant, i really like the composition though.
 
Grass is washed out for my taste, and saturation is too high for me too.
To be honest, I never saw the lighthouse.

Is that your front lawn? Looks nicely manicured!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom