Hi everyone! 👋

Reaction score
Website
www.michael-elliott.photography
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!
Newbie here :) I'm a photographer from Southeast London (UK) - been practicing photography for the best part of 15 years now. I work predominantly in film (both 35mm and MF).
Looking forward to meeting you all and chatting :)
One of my favourite recent photos is below:

Image13.jpeg

That's the sun over the Black Sea in Bulgaria - captured on Velvia 100 (using my Contax G1/Zeiss Planar 45mm f/2). No saturation adjustments made - that's how ridiculously saturated the image came out.

Cheers!
Mike

Welcome. You will find quite a few kindred spirits here who shoot film in addition to digital. Personally, it's Tri-X 400 120, but I have a box of Ektar 100 120 sitting around. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome. You will find quite a few kindred spirits here who shoot film in addition to digital. Personally, it's Tri-X 400 120, but I have a box of Ektar 100 120 sitting around. Enjoy the forum.
Thank you! I have a bunch of 320TXP in my freezer, I like 400TX but I guess they're fairly different beasts. Ektar is a nice colour film, though a little too saturated. I was always a fan of Pro 400H til they discontinued it.

Hello and welcome....

Thanks Jeff!

Greetings from the SW US.

Hope to see and learn.

Welcome to TPF! I hope you check out the Photo Galleries and keep sharing your work with us. :) You've probably seen the Film/Darkroom forums already. If not, check them out!

Keep posting and have fun!

I like your photo. Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back