What's new

Hi Everyone

JA Motorsport

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi everybody!!!!! :D :D I'm new here and love my motorsport and I thought you would like to see aome examples from me I do hope you like them. i only use a fuji s5500 nothing fancy!!!. Jamie

yiihq1.jpg

Audi A4 DTM

yxv50y.jpg

Aston Martin DBR9

yhw3w7.jpg

Vauxhall/Opel Astra Sport Hatch

yj0z1m.jpg

Formula Renault 2000

yj0zy0.jpg

SEAT Leon
 
Heya, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
May I suggest to you right from the start to best always put TWO spaces between your links to pics so that there will be a line of white between the individual frames once the pics show (right now they all run one into the next) AND give them numbers as soon as you post ... say ... more than four in one post?

You can still go into your thread and edit in the space, or if you are too unfamiliar with these kinds of forums, you can ask me to do it for you, maybe?

Unfortunately I am not the Car Person here on the forum, so apart from the fact that I see you know WELL how to pan (!), I cannot say much about these, but sure others will come soon enough who like car photography as much as you do.
 
Ah. Thanks for the spaces AND captions! Helpful!! And I still think you do all that panning REALLY well!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom