What's new

Hi from Finland!

Raimios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!
I just joined...and this place looks very nice and friendly.

I mostly like landscapes/cityscapes and street photos. Here's some examples:

Time stops:

full


and one from street:

full
 
Heya Raimios. Welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

While this thread of yours is your introductory thread and was therefore placed into the "Welcome and Introductions"-Forum, I decided to move it to the General Gallery, since it contains photos of yours.

You might still want to pop over to the "Introductions" and tell us some more about yourself - maybe? What brought you to liking photography so much, what you're doing for a living, all such things?

As to the two photos shown here, both sport intense colours and show some post processing performed on them, and the second definitely was NOT taken in your home country ;) . Will go check out your Helsinki-photos now.
 
Hi and welcome to the forum.:D Jus a tiny slice of advice could you please in future resize your shots to fit the message board 640 x 300 I think is the right size
 
Thanks, and thanks for the advice; I'll try to remember resize my pictures before posting them.
 
(Pssst, Raimios: they may also be 800px wide when they are horizontal pics ... )
 
Hello! from england, and nice pictures there
 
Welcome to the forum, you're lucky as a photographer to live in such a beautiful country.

Love the graphic boldnes of the first shot.
 
Terve! Kiva nähdä muitakin suomalaisia täällä! :mrgreen:

Very nice shots (and a great looking gallery too!). I really like the contrast and deep color of the sky in the first shot :D
 
Nice shots! Welcome
 
Thanks for all, it´s nice to be here!
@Nelarius; meitä näyttää olevan kaikkialla,kiva että täälläkin!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom