What's new

High Class Fast Food...?

Most of us agree that selective color seldom works! I don't think this one works either....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Most of us agree that selective color seldom works! I don't think this one works either....

I seldom agree with most people, and this would be a good example of it. Not only do i like it, i'm thinking of having it on my wall...

Also, most people are usually wrong...check history...:sexywink:



Is there a reason you want to show the underside of the table?

Yes: I specifically wanted to show others the subtle way the light played over the bracket on the underside of the table and i think this shot captures that perfectly.
 
Yes: I specifically wanted to show others the subtle way the light played over the bracket on the underside of the table and i think this shot captures that perfectly.

K :meh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom