TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C please

IMG_4956_Framed_small.jpg

i dont like the eye makeup, but other than that, i think it looks great!

The blur isn't me, but that's personal preference. I can't really tell with the eye makeup, but if all that black is liner, I would agree with Beth. To me, it looks like a fluke of some kind on her face.

I used to have a pair of shoes like that :)

i still think its too much. but this looks better

For some reason the shadow on the cheek bothers me. Is it a shadow or blush? Or something like that?

I think it would have be alot better if you could actually see the eyes, thats just my opinion though. Other than those 2 things, I like the pose and such. But im a guy, i should like the pose.. haha.

dont you think itd be silly if she were looking at us rather than at the heel she's putting on?

Thank you Beth.. its "candid" hahaha

And as for the shadow on the cheek, I have high cheek bones, its not blush... what can I say I was blessed... or in this case, cursed?

I like this a lot and think the version with the toned down eye makeup is a lot better. The only thing that bugs me is that the contrast is so high that the half-on shoe just looks like an outline...it would be nice to see a tiny bit of detail there. Other than that I think this might be my fave shot now out of all youve posted so far.

I have high cheek bones, its not blush... what can I say I was blessed... or in this case, cursed?
Blessed!
And great calves as well.

The only thing that bugs me is that the contrast is so high that the half-on shoe just looks like an outline...it would be nice to see a tiny bit of detail there. Other than that I think this might be my fave shot now out of all youve posted so far.
The left shoe does look a bit out of place. I think I would like to see your right thumb a bit more as well.

Really nice shot amongst all the garble.

Too much eye make up. The photo is not very sharp. Especially your face in the photo. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for...

Stop teasing us.

I like the photo, lover. Just about everything about it, even the polydactly. Just how many fingers do you have on that left hand? Nothing wrong with that, I was just curious.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back