What's new

HillStone Restaurant

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
358
Location
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$_MG_7819.webp$_MG_7821.webp$_MG_7822.webp
What do you think of all three photographs?
 
I think they are too close together.

:-)
 
Out of the 3 pictures I prefer picture #3 as the lighting is more diffused, especially when one looks at the tree on the left. I would try an additional crop so that the top of the railing is the top of the picture. The apartment building in the background really has little to do with the subject, and is basically in focus, so it ends up competing for our attention.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom