His nudity would destroy my soul

walter23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hisnudity.jpg

This is "sign guy". He's been carrying a different sign on campus every day for the past 4 years, despite continuous mockery. I'm amazed he hasn't grown bored yet.

Is he a student? Looking at his sign i'd say he's majoring in MS Word or Powerpoint :)

He may get mocked but everyone at the school will always remember him. At the 20 year re-union you'll hear....
"Hey remember sign guy?"
"Yeah. I wonder what ever happened to him?"

Actually I'm pretty sure his sole purpose in life was to ensure I learned my "it's a waste of time to mock people like Sign Guy" lesson. I used to scowl at him (I later realized for no good reason at all, although at the time I thought it was some kind of intellectual superiority on my part), but now I laugh when I see other people scowling at him. Go figure.

great pic...very interesting

did you scan a print though?

Yeah, this is from a print. I actually was a little bit drunk when I took this, and forgot to focus my manual focus fisheye. It wasn't that bad, but I did some manipulation to try to make it look a bit better. My scanner also sucks.

People with some sort of real or imagined purpose in life always make interesting subjects. I'm still trying to figure out why your birthday-suit will destroy your soul...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back