What's new

hits off patron

cosmogramma

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4666098662_847d351346_b.jpg
 
memories.....wait..what...no...i mean...um...:lol:
 
Haha I didn't expect that. What's it have to do with tequila?

Nice piece of glass btw.
 
nice glass indeed.
 
nice!

this is making me anxious for my trip to van vext week!
 
It's clean glass. I like the red white and blue! Nice piece! I have the blue theme lol. I don't think I could submit my pictures but I have some nice macro shots of ... ahh nevermind
 
If you look closely the pattern on it symbolizes a fire (chamber being the inside of the fire, the shaft the smoke rising). It also fades from shaded to clear glass.

also this was taken with my iPhone. I was impressed
 
That is crazy good for a phone pic. Love the DOF
 
It looks like it could be multipurposed.;)
 
Why do all the female members turn all the threads dirty as of late?

Not that I'm complaining.. :eyebrows:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom