Hoarfrost

lo hrlwuidfhladsbnaslkjfbasdlfijashdfoiulkjsdf bnaldfjasdl

Sorry, my jaw dropping hit the keys several times before it would hold back into place.

Mark

I love number 4 it has nice DOF

1-3 do not do much for me, mainly due to the composition. I do however like #4. In #4 the building to the right doesn't do much for me, but the tone of the frost bitten ground, the lightly iced over trees and the ominous sky are all appealing aspects.

I'm with Over Exposed (and with a kind of majority, I think ;)) in so far as at least the first 2 don't speak to me, the third is nice with that blue sky as background, but the fourth is the absolute winner here.

But I see why you took 1 and 2 and what your plan was.
I could have taken those, too! I probably would have, if I had been in your shoes, but would later think "Oh ... erm ... a pity but no, they don't work".

1-3 do not do much for me, mainly due to the composition. I do however like #4. In #4 the building to the right doesn't do much for me, but the tone of the frost bitten ground, the lightly iced over trees and the ominous sky are all appealing aspects.
Thanks, I kind of agree. #1-3 were kind of just snapshots because I was on my way to do a shoot for someone, so I didn't have much time to think about them. Come to think of it, so was #4, but I guess I got lucky with that one.

Most reactions

Back