P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2009 #1
D DigitalScape TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Location Plano, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2009 #2 Very nice images - I like the first on the best.
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2009 #3 I really like #2 due to the angle and complete shot of the subject. The colours in the sky are amazing. I just think the shot itself is a bit underexposed but nothing that can't be fixed.
I really like #2 due to the angle and complete shot of the subject. The colours in the sky are amazing. I just think the shot itself is a bit underexposed but nothing that can't be fixed.
mooimeisie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 711 Reaction score 12 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2009 #4 My favorite is #1. Love the sun reflecting on the boat and sand.
mylo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 25, 2008 Messages 237 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2009 #5 Lovely sky!!!