What's new

HollyWood Saw Cuba Gooding Jr. Near Vine&Sunset

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Me and my wife went out to be alone for the day and just wandering around hollywood. It was pretty uneventful as far as pictures, but as we were about the leave I saw Cuba across the street I think it was a singing club or something....I think that big guy is anthony anderson from "Romeo must die"

Im not really a star nut or anything, but Jerry Maguire was on yv like a few days ago and it was just weird...

IMG_7034.JPG


CRW_7030.jpg


IMG_7032.JPG


CRW_7028.jpg
 
Haha, you should sell these to the national enquirer or one of those mags.
 
Haha, I thought the same as those two^ You're like paparazzi!
 
lol....

I knew you'd all say that.......:D ha ha....
 
Mistah Papparazzi!! :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom