What's new

Holy Baptism

The colors are pretty! I just wish it was a little more centered... ((thee arch on the right/left))
 
Very Very nice Trever1t. I like it the colors are very cool, seems like this church is a neat place to take photos of.

Nice find!
 
Thank you jaxx419, I get lazy, yes you're right, I needed to center it better.

vipgraphix helped me out with this edit in demonstrating a tool we had been discussing, I want to share his edit here...


Baptism of Christ by Trever1t, on Flickr

Little touches really make big differences!
 
Nice! Do you like to paint? I enjoy painting but I'm not good at coming up with what to paint and news something to look at.. I want to paint a few of my photos. This would be one I'd paint if I were you.
 
yeah, damn the more i look at it I like it, the light rays are perfect for the mood here, thanks man.

Paint? Like with a brush? I received formal training but I never found it to be my thing. My mother and maternal granfather were both sucessful painters. Graphics pen I can do but I always preferred photography as my art outlet ;)
 
Yes-- with a brush. I'm not great, but I do enjoy it.. just have time for one hobby now though and I choose photography also. ;)
 
Very nice painting excellent color and 2nd painting is much better than the first painting.
 
^^^ those are photos not paintings!!

Sorry if I confused with my post.
 
no, not paintings but thank you? :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom