What's new

Homage

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Homage 300.webp
 
This has a really good painterly vibe to it. I like it! Photo illustration, you know? Looks like an acrylic painting, and the warm sunset colors on the water are nice.
 
I really, really like this. I've gone back to look at it a couple of times. I think I like it due to the crispness of the wave crests - so many people are smoothing out the water now, it's nice to see a short shutter speed. And great colour!
 
Thanks much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom